Thursday, December 11, 2008

..Gift O Rama...

The holidays. For many a crafty person, well, I'll speak for myself, it's time to start whipping up some handmade goodness for friends and family. I often have good intentions, but time seems to escape me. So I turn to little cute project ideas or supplies for my crafty friends. For the not so craftily inclined, I hope an easy little kit will inspire some creativity.
So thinking about this, I have come up with a few gift ideas.

For the Knitter:

*a knitty needle case made by moi, knitting needles, sparkle yarn by Vickie, a knitted tree sachet, and handmade gift tags to wrap it together with by venus art. Me Gusta!

For the Quilter:

*a Craft-O-Rama wrist pincushion kit, fancy little flower pins, a tape measure, and a few fat quarter bundles..both patterned and solid.

For the Stitcher:


* a few choice sublime stitching embroidery patterns, t shirt stabilizer, and a rainbow of floss. (sorry about the sideways photo, it wouldn't cooperate)

For a Kiddo or New Crafter:

*a few ADORABLE hand sewing patterns from wee wonderfuls, felt and fabric fat quarters, and a needle pack.

I love the holidays!
xo,
Becky

No comments: