Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Fair at the Waldorf School

A few weekends ago we had the pleasure of having a table at the Waldorf School's Winter Fair. I have never been there personally, but I had always heard such wonderful things about it, so I was excited to take care of our little table. We had all our Stitch Kits set up in rows, some pincushions,

and a few things from my etsy shop for good measure.


The school is amazing. I am jealous that I had to suffer through the joke of regular public school. The fair was magical, whimsical, campy, crafty, and fun.
We were lucky enough to get to be next to my BFF, Amanda Jones of Venus Art. She makes the most wonderful yarn and trinkets. One of these days I am going to splurge on some of her hysterical yarns. Maybe Santa will bring it for me? :)
It was so festive and fantastic.
Beth Berry, one of our talented class teachers, was also there with a table. Her crafts blew me away! She is so talented. I am kicking myself for not taking photos of her 'Fairy Houses', cork 'Mushroom Men' with little knitted hats, dresses, and baby bibs. So good, and so inspiring!

xo,
becky

No comments: